On the Same Page: A Therapeutic Book Club
A therapeutic book club for adults who struggle with wondering, "what's wrong with me?" to help them understand that the real question they should be asking is, "what happened to me?". This book club will explore how adverse childhood experiences influence our brain development and guide our behaviors as adults. We will discuss how we are all on the same page with trying to understand the impact of trauma.
This group may help if you:
- Find yourself in a cycle of self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Struggled through adverse experiences.
- Feel unfulfilled or unhappy.
- Understand how past life experiences influence our brain development and behavior.
- Apply research findings to life circumstances.
- Learn a path towards living the life we envision for ourselves due to our ability to transform after trauma.
8-week commitment required.
Begin Your Healing Journey
We are in network with most major insurances.