On the Same Page: A Therapeutic Book Club
A virtual book club for adults to grow their ability to cope with everyday life stressors.
Meet Amanda Fischetti, MSW, LSW, CPT
This group is not actively accepting new clients. Please contact our admin team to be placed on the waitlist! 732-852-7750
A therapeutic book club for adults who struggle to cope with everyday stressors and are in need of building their coping skill toolbox. This group will explore practical solutions to help fortify and maintain one's mental health to navigate common life challenges.
This group may help if you:
- Find yourself struggling with common daily stressors
- Lack a large tool box of coping skills
- Want to be your own coach instead of your own critic
- Build your coping skill tool box to manage anxiety, deal with criticism, cope with depression, build self-confidence, find motivation, and learn to forgive yourself.
- Apply research findings to own life circumstances
- Grow your ability to handle everyday life stressors
8-week commitment required.
Begin Your Healing Journey
We are in network with most major insurances.