Join The Team
Interested in being a part of Wholehearted Healing Collective? Learn more about our open positions and apply below.
Wholehearted Healing Collective (WHC) is a group of mental health practitioners dedicated to supporting individuals in cultivating their inner resources to lead a more satisfying life, through mental, emotional and spiritual explorations. Wholehearted Healing Collective is currently seeking fee-for-service clinicians, with ability to see clients both in the office and via telehealth.
Managing a pandemic wholeheartedly
We are all together in facing a global pandemic for the first time, and while we are each impacted by this experience in a different way, we have all learned through this experience how invaluable connection is to our well-being. As providers of essential mental health care services, looking out for our own mental health and overall wellness is necessary. As a team, our intention during this time is to prioritize peer relationship building and maintain an openness among staff members to mitigate the effects of social isolation, prevent burnout and compassion fatigue, and ensure that we can continue to provide quality mental healthcare. Clinicians at WHC keep the conversations about self-care, work/life balance, and burnout open and on the table at all times.
It is our intention to create a workplace culture of connection, collaboration, and creativity. Therapists in private practice often mention how isolating of a job it can be with a full schedule of working solo with individual clients. At Wholehearted Healing Collective, we offer all of our clinicians opportunities to collaborate with fellow clinicians in organizing and planning team-building events, outreach projects, and/or developing innovative programs that meet the needs of our clients or the local community. Clinicians at WHC have flexibility in choosing the size of their caseload, as well as how much they would like to contribute to the agency in other capacities.
An ideal candidate would aim to carry a minimum caseload of 10 client hours per week, which include some evenings and/or weekends. The opportunities for building variety into their position allows clinicians to apply their own ideas, vision, and passion to our collaborative effort in promoting community mental health and wellness. Candidates can be fully licensed or working towards licensure with various clinical degrees (LAC, LPC, LSW, LCSW, MFT, LMFT, Ph.D).
Compensation and benefits
We offer office administration and billing services, individual and group supervision, and a supportive work environment that promotes professional growth.
- Hourly compensation (per session) for individual, couples, and family sessions
- Generous compensation for groups, workshops, and time spent attending to outreach, program development & marketing, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Clinical supervision: Weekly individual and peer supervision provided for provisionally licensed clinical staff
CEU stipend offered for clinicians that build larger caseloads.
- Location/Telehealth: This position offers the possibility for a work-from-home component involving telehealth sessions.
- Team-building/professional development events: offered at least once quarterly, staff are invited to attend an event that may be focused on team-building, personal development, burnout prevention, awakening creativity, or professional/clinical developments (some of which could include CEUs)'
Wholehearted Healing Collective offers internships for undergraduate students:
- Provides telephone support to clients, families and community members who contact the practice
- Conducts initial screenings and assessments to identify client needs.
- Demonstrate tact, initiative, resourcefulness, professional manner, enthusiasm, and non-judgmental attitude.
- Maintain the confidential nature of mental health programming and related activities.
- Assist with content creation relating to topics such as general mental heath, body image and eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, the intersection of spirituality and mental health, child and adolescent mental health, and parenting.
- Engage in outreach efforts with local community mental health organizations and providers
- Engage in insurance verification for new and returning clients
- Collecting copays, deductibles and patient balances; posting payments
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Fax, email, and scan documents to/for clients, vendors, or clinicians
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, and the ability to work with others
- Basic reading and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), good organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills - comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and time sensitive deadlines
- Detail orientated and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Some education in mental health, counseling, social work, or psychology.
Clinical Graduate Internship
Wholehearted Healing Collective offers Clinical Internships for graduate students studying counseling, social work, and art therapy to fulfill their university requirements while getting exposed to the field of mental health counseling. Clinical interns will carry a caseload of individual, family, and/or couples clients, as well have the opportunity to co-facilitate groups, such as a DBT Skills group or Body Image group. Students will also learn about direct clinical work through shadowing, attending individual and group supervision, and completing clinical training. Clinical interns will be able to provide mental health assessments, assign diagnoses, and develop treatment plans. In addition to accumulating direct client hours, interns will have opportunities to learn about accessible resources for their clients, and will be invited to attend practice-wide workshops & events.