This group may be beneficial for any teen who struggles with anxiety or depression or have recently completed an intensive outpatient program, or those who are looking to create their own individualized plan for wellness. This group differs from traditional process groups, as you will learn the skills and are encouraged to participate at your own pace.
The pages of your scrapbook will show off your:
- Wellness toolbox
- Daily routines for wellness
- Awareness of early warning signs that things are breaking down
- A safety plan just in case
- Things to do or not do in order to be your best self
This group will use techniques like art, music, and narrative therapy, as well as other mindfulness practices. No artistic experience necessary! 8-week commitment required.
- Plan how to "slay" even on a bad day
- Learn more about what causes your bad days and how to deal with it
- Build a strong social crew to help you through anything.
- Remember what brings you joy and how to be kind to yourself
- Just be you and express yourself through creative journaling / scrapbooking
Wholehearted is thrilled to present this group that will use scrapbooking to create individualized Wellness Recovery Action Plans. The meetings follow the WRAP format which was developed over 20 years ago by everyday people who had been dealing with difficult thoughts, feelings, and behaviors as they were working together to feel better and live their best lives. WRAP is now being used in all states and in over 15 countries around the world. This group will use techniques like art, music, and narrative therapy, as well as other mindfulness practices.
Begin Your Healing Journey
We are in network with most major insurances.