Finding Your Voice: Building Rainbow Resilience
An in person group for LGBTQIA+ teens
Meet Erin Carr, Clinical Art Therapy Intern and Emily Acosta, MS, LAC, NCC
In person on Thursdays @ 5:30 p.m.
This group is intended to provide a space to feel seen and heard regardless of how we identify our sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
In this group you will:
- Practice self-care through art making
- Be provided with a safe & affirming space for LGBTQIA+ teens
- Be supported in your creative expressive process
Art Methods and Materials will be used to:
- Identify feelings
- Express inner thoughts
- Build resilience
Exploring topics such as:
- Sexual orientation, gender identity, & gender expression
- Mindfulness & affirmations
- Setting boundaries & self care
Begin Your Healing Journey
We are in network with most major insurances.